Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 INR / MZN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,143 (50,106 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)