Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10437 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,553 (CH$474,764) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)