Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,514 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,763 (﷼ 32,897,436) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)