Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,339 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,340 (﷼ 25,908,308) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)