Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.303 INR / GEL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,849 (1,826 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)