Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00788 INR / UZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,491 (5,769,291 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)