Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00899 INR / UZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,527 (5,619,386 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.24 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)