Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,706 (2,713 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)