Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.102 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,206 ($b4,673) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)