Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / RON
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,430 (2,616 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)