Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20287 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,629 (249,569 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)