Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,640 (€743) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)