Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.317 INR / GHS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,703 (GH₵3,192) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)