Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.911 INR / GHS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,911 (GH₵3,280) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)