Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,625 (CH$529,095) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)