Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.153 INR / SAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,406 (﷼ 2,942) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)