Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.511 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,766 (5,686元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)