Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.111 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,651 (26,367 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)