Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05865 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,452 (928,411 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)