Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 191.405 INR / OMR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,710 (﷼ 369) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)