Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,018 (59,774 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)