Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.221 INR / GBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,379 (£695) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)