Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 91.889 INR / GBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,607 (£758) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)