Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.032 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,719 (руб 42,347) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)