Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,600 (руб 43,287) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)