Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.560 INR / XCD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,014 (EC$2,373) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)