Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.024 INR / XCD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 41% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,264 (EC$2,758) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)