Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.814 INR / XCD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,830 (EC$2,628) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)