Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.779 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,021 (5,754 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)