Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.811 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,013 (5,366 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)