Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.840 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,729 (5,602 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)