Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24771 INR / HUF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,694 (204,656 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)