Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,443 ($785) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)