Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,056 ($776) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)