Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.047 INR / BYN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,826 (1,228 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)