Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.370 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,487 (3,253TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)