Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.548 INR / UAH
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨40,030 (15,708₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)