Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨39,065 (16,262₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)