Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.530 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,122 (3,740TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)