Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,747 (27,287 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)