Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20218 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,207 (238,443 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)