Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18768 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,205 (256,842 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)