Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / ALL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,614 (82,542 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)