Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / ALL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,134 (72,266 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)