Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,320 (﷼ 28,262,972) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)