Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,642 (﷼ 31,912,160) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)