Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.228 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,856 (RM2,778) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)