Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,538 (₩1,353,591) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (21 minutes ago)