Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06019 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,226 (₩1,100,355) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)