Cost of living in Sassari, Italy vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,718 (€737) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)