Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,102 prices entered by 783 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.776 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,805 (R$ 3,308) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)