Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,307 (R$ 2,574) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)