Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.716 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,168 (R$ 2,627) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (32 minutes ago)