Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.972 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,880 (R$ 2,598) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)