Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.776 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,982 (R$ 3,037) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)