Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,911 (R$ 2,945) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)