Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.848 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,160 (R$ 3,035) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)