Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 INR / DOP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,507 (RD$ 37,448) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)