Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 INR / DOP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,936 (RD$ 37,095) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)