Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.255 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,884 (644 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)