Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,965 (COL$2,332,905) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)