Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,441 (€770) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)