Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02253 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,749 (COL$2,208,490) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Peterborough costs £33 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)