Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,516 (COL$1,971,798) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)