Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.694 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,925 (R$ 2,535) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)