Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.603 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,772 ($b4,694) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)