Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.310 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,268 ($b5,936) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)