Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.980 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,410 (R$ 3,026) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)