Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 INR / ARS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,704 (ARS $15,249) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)